When an author submits a manuscript to the Gurukul Journal for publication consideration, he or she agrees to abide by Gurukul Journal requirements. Specifically, an author must:
Gurukul Journal Publication Ethics
- Agree that his or her manuscript presents work that is original, not plagiarized; that he or she has not submitted the manuscript under review for publication elsewhere; and that he or she will not submit the manuscript under review to another publication during the review period at the Gurukul Journal.
- Agree that, during the review process, he or she will take down all other versions of submitted manuscripts (e.g., working papers, prior drafts, final drafts) posted on any Web site (e.g., personal, departmental, institutional, university, archival, working series).
- Take full responsibility for the work he or she submits to and publishes with the Gurukul Journal.
- Make the citations or referencing should be in Roman Script and according to the sixth edition of the American Psychological Association (APA, 6th edition) or MLA 7th edition.
- Submit the manuscript in a Microsoft Word file from which the author has removed the title page, his or her name, and all author-identifying references.
- Agree that his or her submission using Regional Language to write your title, Abstract, Keyword & References in English language.
- Submit the manuscript via e-mail to the firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Agree that his or her submission supports the core values of the Gurukul International Multidisciplinary Research Journal (http://gurukuljournal.com/)
- Gurukul International Multidisciplinary Research Journal, editor-in-chief, Executive editor, Peer reviewers, and the members of the editorial board and advisory committees are not responsible for errors or any consequences arising from the use of information contained in the Journal.
- Authors should read the “Instructions for Authors” Menu on the website’s page before making a submission. Manuscript should be prepared according to the style and specifications of the journal’s policy.
- Reviewers should evaluate manuscript based on the scientific merit in an impartial and unbiased way.
- Reviewers should particularly comment on Novelty and originality of the work.
- Reviewers should evaluate the suitability of methodology described, study design etc.
- The information related to the article under review should be kept confidential Any potential conflicts of interest should be communicated to the Editor.
Copyrights for articles are retained by the authors, with first publication rights granted to the journal/publisher. Authors have rights to reuse, republish, archive, and distribute their own articles after publication. The journal/publisher is not responsible for subsequent uses of the work.
Copyrights for articles are retained by the authors, with first publication rights granted to the journal/publisher. Authors have rights to reuse, republish, archive, and distribute their own articles after publication. The journal/publisher is not responsible for subsequent uses of the work. Authors shall permit the publisher to apply a DOI to their articles and to archive them in databases and indexes such as EBSCO, DOAJ, and ProQuest.
We follow the Gold Open Access way in journal publishing. This means that our journals provide immediate open access for readers to all articles on the publisher’s website. The readers, therefore, are allowed to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, link to the full texts or use them for any other lawful purpose. The operations of the journals are alternatively financed by publication fees paid by authors or by their institutions or funding agencies.
All articles published are open-access articles distributed under the terms and conditions of the Creative Commons Attribution license.
Submission of an article implies that the work described has not been published previously (except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture or academic thesis), that it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere, that its publication is approved by all authors and tacitly or explicitly by the authorities responsible where the work was carried out. However, we accept submissions that have previously appeared on preprint servers (for example: arXiv, bioRxiv, Nature Precedings, Philica, Social Science Research Network, and Vixra); have previously been presented at conferences; or have previously appeared in other “non-journal” venues (for example: blogs or posters). Authors are responsible for updating the archived preprint with the journal reference (including DOI) and a link to the published articles on the appropriate journal website upon publication.
The publisher and journals have a zero-tolerance plagiarism policy. We check the issue using two methods: a plagiarism prevention tool (iThenticate) and a reviewer check. All submissions will be checked by iThenticate before being sent to reviewers.
We insist a rigorous viewpoint on the self-plagiarism. The self-plagiarism is plagiarism, as it fails to contribute to the research and science.
Deposit Policy / Archiving Policy
We follow Sherpa/Romeo‘s green archiving policy. Publisher’s version/PDF can be archived, without restrictions.
We charge authors a publication fee for each article they publish. The charges vary from journal to journal; please find the exact amount required on the journal’s webpage. This fee helps the open-access journals to cover their operational expenses. To avoid confusion and ensure fairness among customers, we do not waive or reduce publication fees to anyone, including the editorial board member and the author of the special issue.